Publishers of The Sacred Harp, 1991 Edition, the Sacred Harp Publishing Company promotes traditional Sacred Harp singing, community, and culture across the United States and around the world.
The Sacred Harp Publishing Company is a non-profit corporation belonging to its stockholders, who elect a Board of Directors in even-numbered years, to conduct business both for the corporation and for the promotion of the spread of Sacred Harp singing. The Sacred Harp Publishing Company is the publisher of the current and future editions of The Sacred Harp, 1991 Edition: the best collection of sacred songs, hymns, odes, and anthems ever offered the singing public for general use. (Order The Sacred Harp.) The Sacred Harp Publishing Company was founded in 1933 and was incorporated as a non-profit in 1977.
The Sacred Harp Publishing Company:
- Publishes The Sacred Harp, 1991 Edition
- Distributes The Sacred Harp and other books and recordings that support Sacred Harp singing
- Maintains the Sacred Harp Headquarters and Museum in Carrollton, GA
- Publishes this web site, the Sacred Harp Publishing Company Newsletter, and other books and resources promoting Sacred Harp singing
- Proudly supports Camp Fasola, a week-long singing school teaching Sacred Harp singing, history, and traditions in Anniston, Alabama, run by the Sacred Harp Musical Heritage Association