The Sacred Harp Publishing Company is a non-profit corporation belonging to its stockholders, who elect a Board of Directors in even-numbered years, to conduct business both for the corporation and for the promotion of the spread of Sacred Harp singing.
The Board of Directors meets annually at the Sacred Harp Headquarters and Museum in Carrollton, GA, to review current business and adopt plans for the future. Additional periodic meetings are held, usually at singings, with proper notice.
The Board of Directors of the Sacred Harp Publishing Company includes:
- Executive Secretary: Richard Ivey
- Chairman of the Board: John Plunkett
- President: Michael Hinton
- Vice President: Jesse P. Karlsberg
- Treasurer: Nathan Rees
- Member of the Board: Lisa Ballinger Geist
- Member of the Board: Tom George
- Member of the Board: Nathan Rees
- Member of the Board: Karen Rollins
- Member of the Board: Kathy Williams
- Member of the Board: Shane Wootten
- Member of the Board: Terry Wootten